[cid:c17794c6-c321-f2d5-d9b2-72a7c4f72d25]

☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀

The first ever LIVE AT THE BEMA Fieldstock Concert
12X
Sunday, August 12
2 – 6 PM

☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀ ☼ ☀

Featuring: Brent Knight
Local bands All About Gladys & the Chris Kleeman Band
and our very own student band TOAST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_wlNWKfjRg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pteWHu6RwBY

What could be better than ending Fieldstock weekend lounging in the sun on the BEMA with DELICIOUS FREE BBQ AND LEMONADE BROUGHT TO YOU BY COLLIS RAY
Not to mention the INCREDIBLE LIVE MUSIC

Get ready for TEE SHIRT GIVEAWAYS

Bring blankets & friends!!!

Rain location will be Collis Commonground

On another note, remember that PB sponsors your Nugget movie tickets! We are now subsidizing $3 per regular ticket and $2 per matinee ticket.

Check out our facebook and twitter for updates:

Like our NEW Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/ProgrammingBoard
for exclusive dates and times of big events.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DartmouthPB