Still want to go on a DOC summer weekend trip, but didn't get a chance to sign up?
Lucky you! There are still some open spots!

If you would like to go, reply with your name, Da$h, and first and second choice for a trip.

The trips are:
-Mt. Washington Portage
-Beginner Climbing
-Beginner Mountain Biking
-Beginner Whitewater Kayaking
-Hike Mt. Cardigan
-Hike Franconia Ridge

The trip descriptions are below. Please reply by 7AM Friday morning if you would like to sign up!
Trips are $10, which includes dinner at the lodge afterwards.

Mt. Washington Portage:

 Every summer, in a fit of burliness, CnT carries a canoe up Mt. Washingtion to paddle in the Lake of the Clouds.  The hike up is 4.5 mi, with significant elevation and gain and rugged trails.  While this trip is wicked fun (and mad bragging rights), it is challenging.

Time: We will leave behind Robo at 8:30pm on Friday, spend the night at the Lodge, hike up Mt. Washingtion on Saturday and make it back to the Lodge in time for dinner, and be on campus around 10:30pm Saturday.

Mt. Cardigan Hike:

An easy 3.5 mile roundtrip hike, this rewarding trek up Mt. Cardigan offers gorgeous panoramic views of NH atop a bare-rock summit. Once we've conquered the peak we'll head over to the Moosilauke Ravine Lodge for a delicious dinner and fun hang out with other trips.

Franconia Ridge Hike:

Description: Come explore the Franconia wilderness on what looks to be a beautiful day! We'll be hiking up Mount Lafayette, travelling for an amazing 1.7 miles of the Franconia Ridge, and hiking down Mount Lincoln (where we can shower in a waterfall on the way down!). Once we complete the 9 mile loop, we'll head over to the Lodge for dinner as part of DOC summer weekend. This is a strenuous hike, so some hiking experience is recommended.

Mountain Biking:

Mountain Bike the smoothest trails you can imagine!!! Come to STAB on a beginner trip and enjoy Southern VT. We'll be leaving around noon, coming back to Hanover around 4, and going to the Lodge afterwards for dinner and entertainment!!!

Whitewater Kayaking:

Come paddle the beautiful White River in Vermont this Saturday!  The White is a class II river that is very beginner-friendly—no kayaking experience necessary!  Guaranteed good times, and a great way to cool down on this beautiful Saturday.

Climbing:

The granite of New Hampshire isn’t just in our muscles and our brains—it’s also in the rocks at Rumney!  Rumney is known for its great climbing, and this Saturday is the day to try it out!  No experience necessary, just lots of climbing and fun times for all.