Hey!!!!

If you are reading this then that means you are interested in something. Maybe you're interested in something I have to say, possibly something I am going to write, something inside my head....Regardless, it means you care about something, someone, some time.

If you are still reading this then well, you must really appreciate me, someone, or some place. Maybe you just cant stand the person next to you so you need a distraction. OH NO!!!! DID HE SEE THAT?!?!? I'M SOOO SORRY!! SHOOT! IS HE GOING TO HATE YOU?! IS IT ALL MY FAULT? I FEEL LIKE IT'S ALL MY FAULT! OH NO! HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID!!! PLEASE LET ME MAKE IT UP TO YOU! BUT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH WHAT IF I MAKE THINGS WORSE? I'D FEEL BEYOND TERRIBLE. I'M THE WORST. JUST....IDK....CALL..EAT...JUMP...SLITHER........ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh yea, and come see this show tonight:

DOG DAY OF SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SIg Ep @11

woh....get out

Joining us will be the lovely gentlemen and crazay ladies of CASUAL THURSDAY along with the crazay gentlemen and lovely ladies of SUMMERPHONIX.

no way.

If you are still reading this,  you should stop now. Unless you wish to talk more about it!!!  If so call me maybe?!?!?!  or sext....you know who you are

410-530-8080