Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

This weekend is supposed to be gorgeous, and I know you want to be out there enjoying it.  Yes you.

Come to Cabin and Trail.  Hear about all the awesome trips going out this week and weekend.

Monday 10pm
Basement of Robinson Hall

All are welcome and encouraged!  If you are interested in leading a trip, come to Robo 110 at 9:30pm for our planning meeting.

PS This is the last week we'll be blitzing out to campus events about our trips and meetings, so if you want to get on the CnT listserve to continue getting these blitzes, just let us know!