Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

*"It seems they were all cheated of some marvelous experience
which is not going to go wasted on me which is why I am telling you about
it."*
                                                         -Frank O'Hara, *Having
a Coke With You*

We've all got something to tell, don't cheat yourself of it.

Whether your storytelling comes as poetry, prose, screenplays, paintings,
photography, films, etc etc etc,
respect your art --
Join *BAZAAR*

The first meeting will be on