SUMMERTIME = FARM TIME

Ever wanted to work on a farm, but always been too lazy/scared/busy/apathetic to figure out how to get involved?
Well 12x is the PERFECT time to volunteer with GROWING CHANGE to do a little service while also playing in the dirt!

Growing Change is a Tucker volunteer program connecting students with Willing Hands, an organization that helps harvest food from local farms to donate to food shelters. We go out once a week to Cedar Circle Farms (only 15 minutes away) to lend a hand with whatever needs to be done and to help harvest some veggies.

We are ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS looking for new volunteers, no previous farm experience necessary!!

So if you...
a) enjoy being outside
b) are looking for an awesome way to spend your time on a Thursday afternoon
c) want to be more involved with service but don't want any huge commitments
d) generally have an interest in farms, food or helping people

then BLITZ "Growing Change" to sign up for our blitz list! We will blitz out every week with our volunteer times, and we will take as many people as our cars will fit...

foodfarmslove,

GC Chairs

Sarah Alexander '14
Tina Ma '14