~*~*~*~Come to DSIE~*~*~*~

Hey all!

Our next meeting is going to be this Wednesday, 7 PM in Carson L01.

For our next event, we're bringing together seniors interested in business who have had extensive internship experience and who will all be working full-time next year. They come from diverse industry fields such as:

Investment Banking
Non-Profit Education
Management Consulting
Sales and Trading
Marketing

It will be an informal Q&A session for all interested to learn about what people did as part of their Dartmouth experience, and what they will go on to do in the real world. It's a great chance for anybody, not just Econ majors, who are interested in business to come in and talk to some great leaders on campus and see how they plan on making the transition to the real world with the skills that they've built up here at Dartmouth.

See you there!

Dartmouth Society of Investment and Economics