Join us for a casual, home-made dinner with Professor Laura Lovett!

              Amarna Presents:
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``
             Monday Night Dinner
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``
                Monday at 7pm

With a special Earth Day topic: the interrelation of population issues
and environmental issues

Laura Lovett is a visiting fellow at the Leslie Center for Humanities,
researcher and professor at UMass Amherst (on gender, race, and the
family in twentieth-century America), social carnivore, and wife of
Dartmouth biology professor Michael Dietrich. To learn more about her,
visit her personal website: http://people.umass.edu/llovett/

Menu:

Pasta ala italiano
Salad
Apple pudding pie

Monday Night Dinner: A weekly event at Amarna on Mondays at 7.  We
invite a professor, a member of the faculty, or of the community to join
us for dinner and have an open discussion about the topic of the week.
All dinners are homemade and always include a vegetarian option and
dessert. Informal. Casual. Delicious.

What is Amarna?

Amarna is essentially a clubhouse full of friends who like to cook and
hang out and throw events that reflect the changing interests of its
dynamic membership. We are technically an "Undergraduate Society",
co-ed, and have none of this rush and pledge business.  Come check us out!

Where is Amarna?

Amarna is located at 23 E. Wheelock street, second house past the
traffic light after the gym, and right across from Kappa Kappa Gamma.