Long Trail (& some more Saranac)
One Wheelock, 8-11pm
Yeah, every Monday we'll be showcasing great beer and Yan's bartenders will be mixing yummy virgin cocktails.

Update: We had to push back Pub Trivia Night to next week! But we promise that next week, we'll have awesome prizes and even better trivia than before!!!

Apply for CGB! Applications due in two days!

Like One Wheelock on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Wheelock/170062213993
Like CGB on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Collis-Governing-Board/337854112924105

Join our mailing list.

Upcoming Events

Mondays
Microbrews & Mocktails
Come hang out, drink beer, and
One Wheelock | 8pm-11pm

Tuesdays, starting April 10th
Senior Sessions
Seniors share their experiences, life lessons, observations, and opinions about Dartmouth and beyond.
First week - Dani Levin '12, Steven Jin '12, and Patricia Lee '12
One Wheelock | 8pm-10pm

Wednesdays, starting April 11th
Kwame's Open Mic Night
Wednesday night staple with Lou's pies every week!
One Wheelock | 7:30pm-10:30pm

Thursdays, starting April 19th
Pub Trivia Night!
Come with a team or come by yourself! Trivia and snacks! Prizes in the past have included gourmet chocolates and gift certificates to Morano Gelato and more!
One Wheelock | 8-10pm

Friday, April 13th
Spoken Words: Four Poets and the Consequences of Their Words
Featuring spoken word artists Phil Kaye, Sarah Kay, and Anis Mojgani
Members of Soul Scribes will also perform.
http://www.project-voice.net/
http://philkaye.com/
http://www.kaysarahsera.com/
http://thepianofarm.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anis_Mojgani
One Wheelock | 7pm-9pm

Lucky 13 Dance Party
Great music, hot crowd, ridiculous cocktails. Get lucky.
One Wheelock | 10pm-midnight