SO MANY EVENTS!!! All free. Brought to you by Collis Governing Board. Join our mailing list to stay up to date on our latest events. Interested in being involved? Apply to be on CGB!

Starting Monday...

Microbrews & Mocktails | One Wheelock, 8-11pm
Last week we had Saranac and it was a fun turn-out with great conversations.
This week we have a great selection of Long Trail beer and a spiced up spring-happy mocktail menu! Dartmouth's own pro-poker player, Jonathan West '12, will also be imparting his poker skills.

On Tuesday

Senior Sessions | One Wheelock, 8-10pm
Candid and straight shooting seniors tell it as it is!
Each week we'll showcase some extraordinary and opinionated seniors to share their experiences, views, ideas, and observations on Dartmouth and beyond.
This week we have:
Dani Levin '12
Steven Jin '12
Patricia Lee '12

On Wednesday

Kwame's Open Mic Nights | One Wheelock 8-10:30pm
This is a campus classic. Come in for Lou's pies and everything from poetry to story telling to singing. See the talent Dartmouth has!

On Thursday

Pub Trivia Night | One Wheelock 8-10pm
Come with a team or come by yourself! We'll provide the snacks, drinks, prizes, and TRIVIA! Prizes this week? They're going to be good. Prizes in the past have included local gourmet chocolate and gift certificates to Morano Gelato.

AND ON FRIDAY

Spoken Words: Four Poets and the Consequences of Their Words | One Wheelock, 7-9pm
Featuring spoken word artists Phil Kaye, Sarah Kay, and Anis Mojgani
Members of Soul Scribes will also perform.

and afterwards

Lucky 13 Dance Party | One Wheelock, 10pm-midnight
Great music, hot crowd, ridiculous cocktails. Get lucky.

****
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Advice? Contact us!

Like One Wheelock on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Wheelock/170062213993
Like CGB on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Collis-Governing-Board/337854112924105

Join our mailing list.
Apply to be on CGB!

Upcoming Events

Mondays
Microbrews & Mocktails
Come hang out, drink beer, and play some poker with in-house poker pro Jonathan West '12.
One Wheelock | 8pm-11pm

Tuesdays, starting April 10th
Senior Sessions
Seniors share their experiences, life lessons, observations, and opinions about Dartmouth and beyond.
First week - Dani Levin '12, Steven Jin '12, and Patricia Lee '12
One Wheelock | 8pm-10pm

Wednesdays, starting April 11th
Kwame's Open Mic Night
Wednesday night staple with Lou's pies every week!
One Wheelock | 7:30pm-10:30pm

Thursdays, starting April 12th
Pub Trivia Night!
Come with a team or come by yourself! Trivia and snacks! Prizes in the past have included gourmet chocolates and gift certificates to Morano Gelato and more!
One Wheelock | 8-10pm

Friday, April 13th
Spoken Words: Four Poets and the Consequences of Their Words
Featuring spoken word artists Phil Kaye, Sarah Kay, and Anis Mojgani
Members of Soul Scribes will also perform.
One Wheelock | 7pm-9pm

Lucky 13 Dance Party
Great music, hot crowd, ridiculous cocktails. Get lucky.
One Wheelock | 10pm-midnight