The Dartmouth is hiring designers and programmers!

Whether you have an eye for digital beauty or a passion for code, you can have an enormous impact on systems used by nearly everyone at Dartmouth and many beyond.  (Last month, we served over 100,000 unique visitors).

The Dartmouth's Web and Tech team develops and maintains thedartmouth.com and dartbeat.com.  We also act as sysadmins for The D's fleet of computers.

The languages we use are Ruby (on Rails), (Wordpress-based) PHP, and Objective C (for our iPhone app), but you don't need to know all or any of these to apply

If this sounds interesting to you, fill out our five-minute application!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9MQ2P5G

Feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask] with any questions.

p.s. The application deadline is April 12th, but hiring will begin immediately, so submit applications ASAP.