Log on to www.dartmouthsportsnetwork.com to listen to the latest episode.

This Week on the Scene:

COACH BOB GAUDET '81: The Head Coach of the Men's Hockey Team previews this weekend's First Round ECAC Playoff Matchup against St. Lawrence on "Coach Talk."

KIP DOOLEY '12: The Captain of the Men's Lacrosse Team joins us LIVE in the studio to talk about the team's prospects for this season.

HIGHLIGHTS: Our team has all the calls from last weekend's Hockey and Basketball games.

SPECIAL REPORT- STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING AT DARTMOUTH: Our team takes an inside look at recent improvements to the program.

www.dartmouthsportsnetwork.com

The Big Green Scene: Dartmouth's one and only sports talk show!