Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Care to learn more about the Student Global AIDS Campaign (SGAC)? Care about student-lead HIV/AIDS activism opportunities? Want to discuss healthcare policy surrounding AIDS?

Then come to Dartmouth for UNICEF Campus Initiative's meeting tonight!

We will have our meeting tonight at 8:30 in Haldeman 125!

Here's the SGAC site for anyone who would like to read-up a little bit before tonight's meeting:
http://www.studentglobalaidscampaign.org/

See you tonight!

Love,
Your D4U Execs