“"Understanding diversity and multiculturalism requires that we eliminate or reduce the anxiety of our ignorance and how to speak honestly when we can't." -Preacher Moss

Preacher Moss, is an American Muslim convert, comedian, and writer (The Damon Wayans Show and Saturday Night Live), presents his End of Racism Comedy and Lecture Tour at Dartmouth on Thursday, February 16 @6pm (doors open at 5:40pm) in the Bentley Theater! Pick up your FREE tickets from the Hop Box Office! Open to Students, Faculty, and Staff (will need Dartmouth ID). Students can order tickets online.

End of Racism Workshop Intensive (at Cutter-Shabazz Hall)

Thursday Feb. 16th, 12:00pm- 1:30pm (Open to All!) Please register at http://bit.ly/xizZP5

“Moss' comedy stylings are distinguished for being sculptured out of the everyday relevance of life and the rare glimpses of truth we value as reality. With his insight on "racial understanding vs. racial interaction" he has quickly become the funniest social commentator on the college scene today.” – Campus Activities Magazine

SEE YOU THERE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4VYrrw6Lic

Sponsored by: Al-Nur Muslim Student Association, The Tucker Foundation, Programming Board, The Afro-American Society and The Office of Black Student Advising