It's your last chance to get a singing valentine for that person that you've always wanted to be sung to in the middle of the library without doing it yourself!

We have the following valentines left for "F**k Her Gently" by Tenacious D:
8:20pm, 8:40pm, 9:30pm, 10:00pm

For "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys:
8:20-9:00pm (in 10-minute increments) and 9:30pm

We are SOLD OUT of "My Girl" singing valentines

Interested changing up your valentine routine this year? Valentines are $7 and can be purchased by responding to this blitz! Please provide the following information in your blitz:

  • Name of person to be serenaded
  • Song you'd like us to sing
  • WHERE you'd like us to sing it (approximate location)
  • Time (within the ranges written above) it should be sung to the serenadee (not sure if that's a word)
  • Cell number of the person being serenaded in case we need to track them down
  • 9-digit DA$H number (on the lower right of your ID card), unless you plan to pay by cash.