Error during command authentication.

Want to find out how you can get involved with Dartmouth for UNICEF?

We're having a meeting tonight at 7:30 pm in HALDEMAN 041.

Come by and hang out!

This week members who come will get the opportunity to sign up to help plan and organize an event with the Social Justice Alliance. It's a movie night that will be on February 16th, most likely from 6 to 8, and the film focuses on social justice in the Republic of Congo. So, if you are interested in helping out, please come by the meeting and sign up! Also, we will be putting together teams for the Dartmouth College Global Health crisis, so you don't want to miss that!

Two more things: everyone should check this article out:  http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10782210

We will be having a little discussion about it during the meeting! Also, we will be playing a trivia game! And if you win, you just might win baked goods from Lou's! How cool is that?

So, come to the meeting! TONIGHT, Haldeman 041, at 7:30

See you there!

Love,
D4U