SUBMIT YOUR EVENT NOW!! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY

We are trying to put together this year's schedule for Winter Carnival. Our schedule will be printed and disseminated throughout campus.
If your organization is planning an event for Winter Carnival weekend, and would like us to feature that event in our schedule, please blitz back to this account NO LATER THAN Friday, January 27th.

Although we will list your events in our schedule if you'd like no matter what times they are at, you may want to keep in mind that Winter Carnival Council will be running Carnival Events throughout the weekend. These will hopefully be well-attended, so you may want to schedule your events around these events, instead of in competition with them.

The events that we are sure of the times for so far are as follows:
Thursday, February 9th:
Carni Classic at 4-5 pm
Opening Ceremonies at 7 pm
Carnival Tea at 7:45 pm

Friday, February 10th:
99 Cent Ski Day at 9 am-4 pm
Polar Bear Swim at 10 am-12 pm
Carnival Ball at 8 pm-11 pm

Saturday, February 11th:
Occom Pond Party (run by the Town of Hanover) at 12-3 pm
Human Dog Sled Race at 2-3 pm
Arts and Crafts at 4-6pm

Thanks! We can't wait to see what the rest of campus wants to contribute to Carnival!
 If you have any questions, feel free to blitz back! :-)

GET PUMPED!!!!!!!!

PRAY FOR SNOW!!!!!!!

See you in CANDYLAND!!!!!!