Co-sponsored by Programming Board and NPHC

*Alpha Week is an annual, week-long series of events that revolve
around topics that affect both the Minority community, and the Dartmouth
community in general. Admission is open to the public for each event
and refreshments will be provided. We rely on your presence to make
Alpha Week a diverse and engaging series of events and discussions
each year, and we hope you will continue that tradition by joining us
this year.

_____19061_______19061906________19061______
___19_____06________06_________19____06_____
___19_____06______190619_______19_____06____
__19_______06___19__06__06____19_______06___
__19_19061_19___19__06__06___06__19061__06__
_06_________06__19__06__06___19_________19__
_19_________19____190619_____06__________06_
_06_________06______06______19___________19_
1906_______1906__19061906__1906_________1906

EVENTS:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Friday, January 27th
1st Annual Talent Show
This is "A Showcase of Talent". Many of us have various talents
and skills but no avenue to display them. Through the Theater Department
and the Your Space initiative, we now have the opportunity to express ourselves in
an exciting, new. We have great talent line up so come out and support.

Location Bentley Theater
Time: 7:06pm

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Saturday, January 28th
Winter Greek Formal

"A Red-Carpet Affair"
AKA  LUL  APO
SLU

Location: C & G

Time: 8:06pm

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sunday, January 29th
*Knowledge Bowl 2011*
Come join us as teams square off and answer Black history questions
for our first, second and third place prizes. Do you know your
history? Black history is everyone's history. First place team wins
$150!!

Location: Kemeny 006
Time 1:06pm

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Monday, January 30th - Aaron's Birthday
*Evening of Roses - Women's Appreciation Dinner*
This program will feature an evening of dinner and entertainment for
the women of Dartmouth's campus. Guests will be served dinner,
followed by various activities and entertainment coordinated by
members of the Brotherhood.

Space is limited so please RSVP to "1906" if you want to attend

Location: Occom Commons
Time: 7:06pm

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tuesday, January 31st
*Standards of Beauty*
How have our viewpoints been shaped by our upbringings?
Will we always be a society that values beauty over brains?
Why is she cute for a "dark-skinned/big/white/short haired" girl?
Join us for a discussion on today's standards of beauty.

Food will be served!

Location: Fahey Ground Floor
Time: 7:06pm

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wednesday, February 1st
*Minority Men's Dinner*
The purpose of this event is to bring together men of color on campus
primarily to fellowship, but also to speak candidly about issues that
affect men of color specifically at Dartmouth, and provide viable
methods to improve conditions

Please RSVP to "1906" if you want to attend

Location: Cutter Shabazz Basement
Time: 5:06pm

Thursday February, 2nd:
Brotherhood Day
"If It Ain't Black and Old Gold, It Gets No Daps!"
Location: 421 North Albany
Time: 19:06

Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.: A Century of Leadership and Service
www.thetazeta1906.com