The word illegal and the word undocumented are used interchangeably in the media and in our everyday conversations.

Can someone be "illegal"? Is there a difference between "illegal" and "undocumented"? Can the word "illegal" be offensive to someone?
Confused?
Have no fear, MEChA will be holding an open discussion in regards to the uses and implications of this word.

MEChA will be holding a discussion open to campus and we will be having Professor Anguiano from the Writing And Rethoric Department speak in regards to the use of this word is main-stream media and other activism activities taking place in regards to Immigration Reform.

When? This THURSDAY AT 6 in the LALACS Living room! We will be having food from the Orient!

hope to see you there :)