Dear Campus,

No jokes in the blitz-out this week. No wit or gotchas. But we do have an announcement that could shake the foundation of the Jack-O-Lantern, one of Dartmouth's most enduring institution. Sure there are funny articles--damn funny articles to read, including:

My Demo Tape Proposal - Matt Garczynski '14
5 Easy Steps - Charlie Laud '14
From the Jacko Vault: Scary Keggy!!! - The Jack-O Staff
Notes on Peeves of Aerial Traversal - Nathanael "Nathaniel" Friday '15
A Guide to Starting an Online Chat - Kenny Baclawski '12

But the important thing is we have a partnership we're proud to announce--One that could profoundly alter the Jack-O's status and national recognition. Check out the website below. This is exciting stuff.

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~jacko/v2/

We hope you enjoyed the weekly. If you're interested in writing, drawing, or otherwise making humor yourself, please blitz us at [log in to unmask] or come to our open meetings, Tuesday and Thursday at 9pm in Robinson Hall 204.