Want a warm freshly baked crepe during those long hours in the library?

GlobeMed will be making crepes in Novack tomorrow from 8-11pm and Friday from 8-10pm!!

We will have nutella, bananas, strawberries, sugar, cinnamon, and whipped cream to add. What a sweet way to make a difference!

Suggested donation is $3, and all proceeds will promote the health of women and children displaced by the ethnic conflict and civil war in the Kachin State of Burma.  Please help support our project and our partner, the Kachin Women's Association Thailand!

Thanks!
GlobeMed at Dartmouth