~~~~~~~~~~~~
MAPS Election
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Position: $$ Treasurer $$
Term: Winter 2012
Deadline to apply: Sunday, December 4th @ 11:59am.

If you're interested in getting involved with an organization focused on improving the pre-medical experience here at Dartmouth, then you should apply!

**Preference given to applicants with COSO funding experience**

Application link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFNsVTJlOEVMalQ3dVlUUktMekhQTGc6MQ

MAPS Mission Statement:

--Through our community service and our dedication to eliminating ethnic health disparities, we strive to provide students with a larger sense of being. We stand strong in the light of the many that struggled before us, and we hope to make each step easier for those who come after us. We are the leaders of our communities and voices of reason and change.