We don't know how we got out touch, but... look, sometimes someone means something to someone, and sometimes that latter someone is a campus organization with blitz difficulties, and that former someone is the entirety of campus, and that something is--

Where were we going with this?

Oh yeah, right. Look, we're here to make it up with a huge weekly we've made for you, which we guess refers to the someone that means... us? We're making it up to us? That doesn't seem right... okay I guess it means--

Look this has gone off the rails, clearly. What we do know is that there's a triple-sized weekly on our website. Why not go check it out?

===========
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~jacko

- A Brief History of Our Nation's Leaders and Their Skills in Pong
- Mixed Drinks for Your Mixed-Up Lives
- Nursery Crimes
- Chocolate Bar Names by Genre
- Sheath of Choice - A Harry-Potter Fan Fiction
- The Goth Comes of Age
- A Day in the Life of a Dartmouth Student: Keggy

...and don't forget to check out our new video, Frank: the Guy of Tinnitus at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_WhHzvgxfc