Do these names mean anything to you? Celia Cruz? Oscar D'Leon? Oro Solido? Juan Luis Guerra? Los Van Van? Elvis Crespo?

Whether they do or do not, come check out:

What: El Vacilon: Pachanga hasta las 15-- Dance Party!
When: Friday, Nov. 11th @9PM
Where: LALACS basement
Why: To dance to some merengue, bachata, salsa, regaetton, etc. music!

We'll be having free tostadas with homemade guacamole and pizza.

Come hang out, eat some food, and shake your hips to some rocking beats ;) We'll be playing latin music all night long. Put your dance shoes on and come on down this Friday!