Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Interested in environmental justice?

Want to affect change at Dartmouth and beyond?

Want to meet renowned researchers and experts on today's leading
environmental issues?

WE WANT YOU!

First Meeting/
Info Session on Leadership Positions and Projects
7-8PM Monday, September 26th
Haldeman 124  (same building as Kemeny)

Meet our leaders, find out about DC3, and learn about our many leadership
positions and projects.....

while enjoying Lou's pies!

Make a difference.
While you can.
You won't have this much clout again until you become a rich alum.
Can't wait for 7pm?

Come find us at the Dickey Center's **Open House** 3:30-4:30 pm Monday,
September 26th.
Ice cream sundaes with more kinds of sprinkles than you'll know what to do
with