Hi Dartmouth!

A friend from home and I created a website this summer that allows you
to quickly & easily find great deals on textbooks and get them
delivered right to your Hinman box. You enter your course schedule,
then the site generates a list of books needed for those classes and
finds the lowest prices on the Internet for those books.

Here's the website: http://booksatdartmouth.com/

Please take a couple minutes and check the site out. As prices are
consistently lower than those at the Dartmouth Bookstore and Wheelock
Books, it's a nice way to save some money and avoid the book shopping
rush in Hanover.

I hope this makes your lives a little bit easier, and happy start of
11F!

Kendall Weikert '12