After her performance at Collis Commonground (7pm-8:30pm), come to Amarna for a meet and greet with cellist ZOE KEATING. Starting at 9:30, come enjoy cookies, crackers and sparkling cider, and chat with Zoe herself! (festivities end around 11) Zoe Keating's self-produced albums have reached the top of the iTunes classical charts. She uses a cello and a foot controlled laptop to record layer upon layer of cello, creating intricate, haunting and compelling music. She has worked with artists including Imogen Heap, Mark Isham, and the creators of WNYC's Radiolab. http://www.zoekeating.com/bio.html ---------- Where is Amarna, you say? Amarna is located at 23 E. Wheelock street, second house past the traffic light after the gym, and right across from Kappa Kappa Gamma. What is Amarna? Amarna, one of two Undergraduate Societies on campus, is a coed residential social organization. We are open and non-exclusive, with no rush and no pledge period for new members. We embrace, affirm and appreciate individuality and diversity. We encourage a spirit of voluntary, not obligatory, participation in house activities. We plan and hold a variety of events, from dance parties to weekly dinners with faculty and administrators, from our signature 'Wine and Cheese' to community service activities and events addressing issues of diversity. http://www.dartmouth.edu/~amarna/