Q: What do access to: quality healthcare, equitable education, nutritional food and clean water, safe housing, and just employment have in common? A: They are all inextricably linked goals in the movement for global health and social justice. If you're passionate about exploring healthcare disparities, gender equity, development and health policy, or debates around ethics and human rights... Or if you're just interested in learning more... Then come to this tomorrow's informational session about the Dartmouth Coalition for Global Health & Social Equity! TUESDAY, JANUARY 11th 9:00 p.m. HALDEMAN 041 Learn what our group is all about and what we've been up to this year, hear how you can get involved this term, and meet other students involved in global health and social equity in New Hampshire and abroad. Blitz "DCGH" with any questions.