**Who are Dartmouth's Top Innovators?**

We’re getting ready for our second annual TEDxDartmouth conference, and we need your help.

Once a year, in the spirit of the TED motto, “Ideas Worth Spreading,” we host TEDxDartmouth: an independently-organized, one-day, idea-spreading event. We’re modeled after the large TED conference that gives luminaries and innovators like Jane Goodall, Bill Gates, and Stephen Hawking a big stage, a receptive audience, and just 18 minutes to give the speech of their lives.

Now, we’re looking to you to help us find Dartmouth’s most innovative and dynamic students and professors so that we can help them share their ideas with the Dartmouth community and the world.

If you have any suggestions for professors or student speakers, please let us know by following the links below!

Professor Speaker Nomination:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHlWdEJqdFhzbzdKR3dnQ2dOWTRjYmc6MQ

Student Speaker Nomination:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGR6U1NzdmpRWDFYUkpqalk2TjRpTEE6MA

Notes:
(1) Students are welcome to nominate themselves as student speakers.
(2) Feel free to fill out the forms more than once.

For more information on TEDxDartmouth, please visit us online:
http://dartmouth.edu/~tedx.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/TEDxDartmouth/310755296948
(If you
like TEDx, please like us on Facebook!)