love to dance? do you rock out in your living room when no one's looking?? DCBT is having Ruth Mayer (former ballet soloist with ABT) come teach ballet classes on Fridays from 2:30 - 4 in the Straus Dance Studio in the gym. Classes are open to ALL dartmouth students.. don't worry if it's been a while since you've taken class or even if you've never taken a ballet class but just want to try it out... we encourage everyone to come :) Please blitz back if you're interested so we know how many people to expect.. THANKS!!