NISUS Archives

May 2016

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Nobumi Iyanaga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2016 09:48:00 +0900
Hello Muraoka-san,

I think you have tried to save and close your file once? Does your problem still persist? If it is the case, you might want to quit once NWP and restart. Or even restart the machine?

Sometimes, it happens that when I insert a new footnote, I cannot type any word (it continues to beep), but putting once the cursor at another place, and coming back to the same footnote, the problem is resolved (I am using the version 2.1.3 on a machine version 10.10.5; I used v. 2.1.4, but it had a major problem with index, and rather often crashes, so I stopped using it...).

If you cannot fix your problem, perhaps you can send your file to Martin and ask him to fix it. He is (most of the time) very responsive.

Best regard,

Nobumi Iyanaga
Tokyo,
Japan