ALUM-SYL Archives

August 2015, Week 4

ALUM-SYL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jennifer St Laurence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer St Laurence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 19:42:05 +0000
Sent from Thayer alum Heather Healey.

From: Healey, Heather [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

I'm on a group call for TRC and they just announced that we are actively looking for some engineering hires, specifically people with building energy modeling experience. 5-7 years, but they can be a bit flexible. It definitely isn't entry-level though. I thought you two may know of people who have some work experience who might fit this profile and could pass the info on. Please have them get in touch with me!

I'm not sure what is posted in terms of job openings on the career section of our website, but the links below relate to our services that we are hiring for:

Program Implementation: http://www.trcsolutions.com/services/energy-efficiency/program-design-implementation
Engineering Services: http://www.trcsolutions.com/services/energy-efficiency/energy-engineering-services

Hope your summer is going well!
-Heather