FMPRO-L Archives

January 2014, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoff Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2014 19:28:14 +0000
No problem. When I say 'open', I normally have a little opener script in each file, that exists just to be called by the master file. If you have globals to be set, zooming, hiding windows, etc. this is where these go. If you have none of those, then these little scripts can just have 'Exit Script' as the only step.

The 'master' script, which opens the others, just has a Perform Script step for each file, each line calling the little script in each file to be opened.

I've has less luck with the Open File script step, so I never use it.

Geoff