FMPRO-L Archives

September 2013, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Nick Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 19:35:33 +0300
Hi,

I would like to use a button to return to the previous layout.

My scripts are (on each layout):
Layout Trigger: on layout enter, set variable $$layout name:value: get (layout name)
Layout Trigger: on layout exit, set variable: $$prevLayout: $$layoutName; value $$layoutName

My Button Script:
Go to Layout (name by calculation) [$$prevLayout]
Adjust window [resize to fit]
exit script

My Startup script sets both of these variables to ""

I have inserted a merge field for both variables and the variable are being set correctly but the script does not work, it stays in the same layout.
The Script Debugger does not return any errors.

Would someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

I am using FMP11 Advanced on a Mac running OS 10.5.4
I have 256 MB allotted for FMP cacheNick Adams

Thanks,

Nick