ALUM-SYL Archives

May 2013, Week 4

ALUM-SYL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Sarah L. Streit" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah L. Streit
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2013 14:54:47 +0000
The following was sent by Lauren Tafoya, Corporate Recruiter, at McMaster-Carr.

Our company offers a unique opportunity for individuals interested in an impactful position with genuine growth potential. Our general management career path presents the right candidate with a chance to work in multiple areas of our business and to lead teams in dynamic environments. This kind of cross-functional exposure calls for someone who thrives on complex challenges and has the ability to develop strategic solutions. Competitive candidates may have experience in process improvement, team development, and project management. We also value strong business experience and keen analytical skills.

We provide a vibrant environment where career progression is charted to job performance. Your path here will lead you through several business units such as market research, finance, product distribution, facility planning, and order execution. You will gain a thorough understanding of our company, and its many parts, while contributing to our advancement as an organization.

Please note that we cannot provide any visa sponsorship for the role.

Send resumes directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Sarah Streit
Associate Director, Career Services
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
14 Engineering Drive
Hanover, NH 03755
603-646-2375