ALUM-SYL Archives

December 2012, Week 1

ALUM-SYL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jennifer St Laurence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer St Laurence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:57:42 +0000
Please contact Ben directly if you are interested (see attachment).

Best,
Jen

Jen St. Laurence
Director of Career Services
Thayer School of Engineering, Dartmouth College

14 Engineering Drive
Hanover, NH 03755