ALUM-SYL Archives

August 2012, Week 4

ALUM-SYL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Holly Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holly Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 17:59:02 +0000
Sent to us from alum, Ben Moskowitz D'10 Th'11:

I am writing because my company, Primus Green Energy, is looking to hire a Marketing Manager (full-time).  The job description can be found here:

http://www.primusge.com/about-us/jobs/

The ideal candidate would have experience in the renewable energy space. More experience is a plus, but we would welcome a bright and enthusiastic person with less experience. While it is not necessary to be an engineer, sufficient technical background to understand our process is important.

Required skills include the ability to translate technical information into popular writing and skill with IT/social media (blogs, Twitter, etc.). It is important to be flexible/fungible, as the job will feature assistance with various business projects, occasional research projects, and collaboration with our PR agency.

Contact:
Stephanie Pomales
Human Resources Manager

219 Homestead Road