ALUM-SYL Archives

July 2012, Week 2

ALUM-SYL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Holly Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holly Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 13:45:13 +0000
Sent to us from Tom Nichols D'02 and MEM '04:

FEI, my company out here in Portland, OR, has a few new engineering positions we're looking to fill.  We make a variety of nano-scale scientific instruments, primarily featuring electron and ion-beam microscopes. If anyone is interested, I encourage them to contact me directly as well as looking into the links below to learn more.  Among the positions currently available are:

Mechanical Engineer II<https://careers-fei.icims.com/jobs/1643/job>

Product Development Engineer II<https://careers-fei.icims.com/jobs/1656/job>

Sr. Systems Engineer<https://careers-fei.icims.com/jobs/1655/job>

Software Engineer II<https://careers-fei.icims.com/jobs/1639/job>