FMPRO-L Archives

January 2012, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoff Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2012 19:20:22 +0000
Beverly,

Yes, I'm exploring this. The parsing (and thus getting it back into FM) is taken care of by Christopher Gauntt's excellent CSStoFMText custom function.

It seems that if a custom size hasn't been specified on the text, and it's showing at the field's default size, GetAsCSS() guesses size 12. That is unfortunate for a size 9 field, in which the user may have upsized some text to 12. I have no way of telling which text is default 12 and which has been custom sized to 12.

Bobby, I should have been more explicit in what I was asking.
Thank you both.

Still thinking,
Geoff