ALUM-SYL Archives

November 2011, Week 2

ALUM-SYL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Holly Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holly Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2011 12:15:34 -0500
Sent to us from alum, Bruce Stockwell D'80

200 Wheeler Rd.
Burlington, MA
Work: 781-852-0075
Cell: 603-801-8366

________________________________
Software Engineer - PRESAGIS 18339
Location: Boston, Massachusetts - Permanent Position
Responsibilities:

Presagis is looking for a senior software engineer to be a member of an Open GL driver implementation team. The successful candidate will take an active role in the design and implementation of our next-generation OpenGL GPU driver software. To be successful in this position, in addition to outstanding software engineering skills, you must have in-depth understanding of programming with OpenGL or with the implementation of OpenGL drivers.

This position will be based at our Boston area location. A small amount of travel may be required. Presagis provides an environment that encourages individuals to take ownership and exercise leadership; this is an opportunity to have a big impact on an interesting and challenging development program and on our customers.

Qualifications

We are looking for people with:

 *   CS or EE degree, or equivalent experience
 *   Ability to architect a complete solution
 *   Good written and verbal communication skills are essential
 *   Minimum of 5 years C or C++ software development experience
 *   Experience in embedded system RTOS software development and direct programming of the hardware is required
 *   Minimum of 2 years experience with OpenGL programming or OpenGL driver development
 *   Excellent C/C++ programming skills and basic knowledge in assembly code
 *   Excellent development, performance optimization, and debugging skills
 *   Understanding of Graphics processors
 *   Experience in standards-based development/verification (e.g. DO-178B) an advantage
 *   US citizen or permanent resident

Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V

Email your curriculum vitae and cover letter to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Back to list<http://www.presagis.com/careers/available_positions/#toplistus>

________________________________
Lead OpenGL Software Engineer - PRESAGIS 18340
Location: Boston, Massachusetts - Permanent Position
Responsibilities:

Presagis is looking for a senior software engineer to help lead an Open GL driver implementation team. The successful candidate will take a primary role in the design and implementation of our next-generation OpenGL GPU driver software. To be successful in this position, in addition to outstanding software engineering skills, you must have in-depth understanding of the implementation of OpenGL and modern GPUs.

This position will be based at our Boston area location with the potential for working from home some of the time. A small amount of travel may be required. Presagis provides an environment that encourages individuals to take ownership and exercise leadership; this is an opportunity to have a big impact on an interesting and challenging development program and on our customers.

Qualifications

We are looking for people with:

 *   CS or EE degree, or equivalent experience
 *   Ability to architect a complete solution
 *   Good written and verbal communication skills are essential
 *   Minimum of 7 years C or C++ software development experience
 *   Some prior experience leading a technical team
 *   Minimum of 3 years experience with OpenGL programming or OpenGL driver development
 *   Excellent C/C++ programming skills and basic knowledge in assembly code
 *   Excellent development, performance optimization, and debugging skills
 *   Understanding of Graphics processors (ATI experience desirable)
 *   Experience in standards-based development/verification (e.g. DO-178B) an advantage
 *   US citizen or permanent resident

Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V

Email your curriculum vitae and cover letter to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Back to list<http://www.presagis.com/careers/available_positions/#toplistus>

________________________________
Junior Software Engineer - PRESAGIS 18341
Location: Boston, Massachusetts - Permanent Position
Responsibilities:

Presagis is looking for a junior software engineer to be a member of an Open GL driver implementation team. The successful candidate will take an active role in the design and implementation of our next-generation OpenGL GPU driver software. To be successful in this position, in addition to outstanding software engineering skills, you must have in-depth understanding of either programming with OpenGL or with the implementation of OpenGL drivers.

This position will be based at our Boston area location with the potential for working from home some of the time. A small amount of travel may be required. Presagis provides an environment that encourages individuals to take ownership and exercise leadership; this is an opportunity to have a big impact on an interesting and challenging development program and on our customers.

Qualifications

We are looking for people with:

 *   CS or EE degree, or equivalent experience
 *   Good written and verbal communication skills are essential
 *   Minimum of 3 years C or C++ software development experience
 *   Excellent math and analytical skill
 *   Minimum of 3 years experience with OpenGL programming or OpenGL driver development
 *   Excellent C/C++ programming skills and basic knowledge in assembly code
 *   Excellent development, performance optimization, and debugging skills
 *   Experience in embedded system RTOS software development is desirable