NISUS Archives

July 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
takamitsu muraoka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2011 00:18:39 +0200
I'm now beginning to suspect that my publisher, who has recently bought the
version 2 and has processed my manuscript, may be to blame for the problem,
for I note that with another manuscript of my own there is no problem.
So please don't bother for a while.

Takamitsu

------ Doorgestuurd bericht

------ Einde van doorgestuurd bericht