FMPRO-L Archives

February 2011, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jonathan Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2011 16:20:41 -0500
Get a copy of the FMS Custom Web Publishing with PHP guide.

You can also use the PHP Site Assistant in FMSA to create a few sample pages that you can give your PHP guy to see how it's done. He ought to be able to take it from there.

If you don't have a copy of Server to play with you can get one for free if you belong to TechNet ($100/yr).

j.

--
Jonathan Fletcher
FileMaker 9 & 10 Certified Developer

Fletcher Data Consulting
http://www.fletcherdata.com
502-509-7137

Kentuckiana's FileMaker Users Group
Next meeting: February 22, 12:00 pm to 3:00-ish
Special Location! Special Program!
Info & RSVP: http://fmpug.com/scheduleMeetings.php