NISUS Archives

February 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bob Stern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2011 23:44:23 -0800
>Brian Ferguson wrote:
>
>I wonder if Nisus People read what we say?

An extremely helpful Nisus person, Martin, does read and respond to
postings on the official Nisus web forum, so people should post
feature requests and complaints there:
http://www.nisus.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

I have seen no indication that Nisus monitors this listserv.

Martin has stated on the web forum that Nisus' policy is to never tip
their hand regarding features they plan to introduce in upcoming
updates and upgrades.  However, I believe they have a history of
eventually adopting features that are widely requested by users.  It
would be foolish for any developer to ignore their users' requests.
--

Bob Stern