FMPRO-L Archives

January 2011, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Michael Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:47:16 -0800
Jim,

Attribtes such as field fill color, field border width, text style, text
color, etc. can be changed in the Inspector on the Appearance tab. (From
the FileMaker menu in Layout mode select View->Inspector.) If a field is
selected, attributes for that field will be shown in the Inspector. If
no field is selected, the defaults for the Field Tool will be displayed.

Michael

Michael Larson
L&S Computing Resources
UC Berkeley