UV-BIRDERS Archives

January 2011, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sandy Stettenheim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2011 01:38:46 +0000
Margaret  Drye, President of the Meriden Bird Club, writes:

Dear Friends of the Meriden Bird Club and Fellow Bird Lovers,

The Meriden Bird Club is turning 100 years old! Please come help us celebrate our centennial at a

 BIRD VILLAGE TEA

 Sunday, January 9, 2011

  2 - 4 pm

 Dining Hall

Kimball Union Academy

Meriden, NH

Jim Atkinson will present his NH Humanities Council talk "Saving Cardinal and Buffalo"

 about our founder Ernest Harold Baynes. Other refreshments and entertainments will be provided RSVP by Thursday, January 6

Margaret Drye, President

 Please, no hats with feathers!