UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

January 2011

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
John Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 05:55:31 -0500
Hi Everyone!

1. It was (once again) an honor being a part of an outstanding UVCB performance!

2. On Friday I promised to send a reminder to the list of how to send
to the band list, of which all of you are a member; Carole and I work
hard to ensure it is current.

From the email you're receiving this on, simply send a message to:

That's it. Stick it in your address book ;)

3. Note this is NOT how Carole and Cindy sent their messages last
night; sometimes, Carole will send a note with individual people
listed. She does that for her own reasons, but it is not recommended
as a general-purpose way to send a note to the band.

4. We also have a Facebook group, on which we post events, photos,
notes, etc. If you're into FB, go to
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=90405510605 check it out and
join!

Dennis put some nice photos from Friday on there!

Have a GREAT one!

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.