NISUS Archives

January 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
A discussion list for Nisus & NisusWriter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:17:02 +0000
From:
Alan & Elaine <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Kino/Doug

I fully agree with your comments on the iText site. It will drive away prospective customers; and those who do persevere and download demos are faced by equally off-putting ReadMe docs (despite Doug's good work). Is there any possibility of persuading them to limit themselves to max two (business-like) typeface families and two colours?

BTW, Happy NY to you and the rest of the Nisus List. My apologies for being late; I have been out of circulation for a while.

AlanD