FMPRO-L Archives

September 2010, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Steve Cassidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 11:47:55 +0100
Jef

I don't really get what your needs are. Maybe you could explain a bit more precisely?

For example, what is a project? Is that a record in AUDIO?

Who are the participants in a project? Are they the related record(s) in CONTACTS?

It seems that you are wanting to generate one pdf for each AUDIO that shows all the comments. Basically, you have to do the printing from the JURIES table. But you'd 'start' (ie run the script) from the AUDIO table. Loop through each AUDIO record. For each one get a found set in JURIES of the related records. Generate the pdf. Return to the AUDIO table and go to the next record in the loop. That will generate one pdf per AUDIO (project?)

How you address the email depends on who the participants are...

Maybe that will set you on the right track?

Steve