UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

July 2010

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 01:22:07 +0000
Hello All-
Hope you're keeping cool. Supposed to be hot tomorrow too ... ugh!!!  Bring lots of water!
Concert is at the gazebo in Canaan - starts at 7pm
In case of rain it's at the United Methodist Church
Let's hope it's outside ... it'll be a little cooler.

Directions and program are below.

Other gigs this week ... Friday in New London starting at 6;30 - I'll send directions and program Wednesday night. ALSO .. we have Saturday morning playing for the Prouty in Hanover. Directions for that later too.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow night ... bring WATER and maybe even BUG SPRAY
See you then.
cb

------------

Directions to Canaan:
Rte. I-89 to Exit 17 - Enfield/Mascoma Lake
At bottom of ramp take a right onto Rte. 4 East
Follow thru Enfield, past Mascoma H.S. and into Canaan.
In the center of Canaan will be a park …the bandstand is there.

Rain site is Canaan Methodist Church which is on the right coming into town … a big white church across from the Mascoma Savings Bank.

-------------

Upper Valley Community Band
Concert - 7:00 PM
At the Gazebo, Canaan, NH