UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

July 2010

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 02:38:48 +0000
Hi Gang- Congrats on a fine concert tonight. Good way to end off the season in Lebanon! The crowd was sure enthusiastic!! Wish I could share the cake with you but there wasn't quite enough for all ... really delicious though!!  ;-)

Thursday night we're in Hillsboro .. directions are below and the program. Concert starts at 7:00 ...  think the weather is supposed to be ok for Thursday night ... if it's questionable check your email around 4:30. Follow the directions as written and you will have no problem getting to the concert site ...  ;-)

Thanks again ... don't forget to let me know about the picnic ... and don't forget ALL FOLDERS must be in the boxes when we finish the concert in Hillsboro.

Look forward to seeing you Thursday.
cb

---------

Directions to Hillsboro:
From Lebanon/White River/Hanover area:
Rte. I-89 South to Exit 9 – Warner
At bottom of ramp take a right onto Rte. 103
Follow for approximately 7 miles towards Bradford
At 4 way intersection and lights
Take a left onto Rte. 114 towards Henniker
Go approximately 8 miles
Take a right onto Rts. 202/9
Go approximately 6 miles to the first exit you come to
Should say Hillsboro
At end of ramp take a left into Hillsboro (should be Henniker St.)
Follow straight into center of Hillsboro.
Go thru traffic light in the center of town
Take your next right at the blinking light (Central St.)
Butler Park is on your right.

OR

Rte 89 South to exit 5,
At the bottom of the exit ramp turn left onto Rte 9/202 towards Henniker.
Continue on Rte 9/202 until the first exit for Hillsboro.
Then … follow above directions.

There is no rain site. Watch e-mail for info in case of inclement weather
You will be notified no later than 4:30 if the concert in called off!

--------

Upper Valley Community Band
Concert - Butler Park
Hillsboro, NH  -  7:00 pm